Cajun Chicken Wraps with Pasta Salad
Cajun Chicken Wraps
• 3 Tbsp + ½ tsp Cajun seasoning
• 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
• 3/4 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins (*2 per wrap)
• 4 medium flour tortillas
• 2 cup mixed baby greens
• 4 tsp mayonnaise
1. Combine 3 tablespoons seasoning mix, flour, and paprika. Season chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in seasoning mixture.
2. Coat a large, nonstick pan with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, add chicken to pan and sauté until cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove chicken from heat and set aside.
3. Combine mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning for dressing. On each tortilla, spread 1 teaspoon dressing, add greens. Top with chicken pieces (approximately two per tortilla) and wrap.
• 1 box tri-color corkscrew pasta
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 green pepper, diced
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
• 1 bottle Italian dressing
1. Cook pasta, onion, and peppers according to box. Drain.
2. In a large bowl mix pasta, olives and dressing.
3. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. Stir before serving.