This picture does not do it justice! This was taken with my cell - phone.
- Chuck Roast (I used 3 lbs for a family of 9)
- Your choice of spices
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Shredded cheese or cheese slice
- Sub rolls or hamburger buns
- Season the roast (I used creole seasoning and teryaki sauce. Unique and GOOD). Place in crock pot on High for 4 hours or until meat shreds apart.
- Saute onion and green pepper in skillet. Add the shredded beef and heat.
- Pile on rolls or buns with cheese and enjoy!